Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

WIWS: Palm Sunday


Joining the ladies again for WIWS




I'm really not fashionably inclined - I'm no homeschooler but I still manage to look like one sometimes (no offense to those homeschoolers that are fashionably inclined, like all my sister-in-laws).  I've been trying to get a little better at getting dressed during the day instead of being in my pajamas, like all the mommy blogs tell me to, and I've also been trying to be a little more fashion conscious.


One fashion trend that I like right now is the whole belt thing, though I'm pretty sure people have been wearing belts around their waists for years now...


I found a cute red belt at Goodwill and decided to give it a go with this new skirt/dress that I got from Ross this week.  I'm not completely sure that this outfit works...There might be too much going on and I think my choice of cardigan was not a good one.  Despite all those things, I do like the belted dress...hopefully I can come up with a better combination in the future.  


Dress: Ross

Belt: Goodwill
Cardigan: Ross
Shoes: TJ Maxx

Aaaaannnnddd Max's behavior gets a big ol' F.  Apparently when I took him out of the sanctuary, down the hall, around a corner, and into an unused classroom to let Max cry for a bit, Matt and my brother Travis could still hear him throughout the end of the Gospel and the homily.  Embarrassing.  


Needless to say, I have nothing to report regarding a Palm Sunday message.  May you have a blessed Holy Week - maybe I'll be back and do a WIW for Holy Thursday and Good Friday too?  

3 comments: