Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

7 Quick Takes

Well, well, well....look who's back!  

I (don't really) apologize for my lack of posts in the past almost year or so, because I HAD A BABY and he's WALKING and stuffing everything into his mouth.  With a new puppy thrown into the mix, I've had my hands as full as they've ever been.  I'm sure when I've had my 20th kid I'll look back on this time as a relaxing, easy time, but for now it's challenging and tiring (though, I do appreciate the poundage being shed!).  But don't get me wrong - it's mostly full of joy and goodness!  

I'll ease back into blogging by joining Jen and all the other lovely ladies at www.ConversionDiary.com

The theme: My Baby























-1-

The Boy is 10 months old now!  He's almost 1....that idea makes me so happy and a little sad, but mostly happy because that means he'll be able to play with his older cousins, start developing interests (cars, planes, playgos, etc.), and learning words to name a few!  


-2-

He loves clapping.  When he's really happy he'll start clapping and when anyone around him does it he stops everything he's doing to look at them and sometimes joins along.  Somehow he realized that his hands didn't have to constantly be in fists anymore and that he could make sounds with them!  An amazing realization, I'm sure.























-3-

He LOVES walking.  He slowly eased into it, always demanding to hold both hands as he directed where to go.  Eventually he required only one hand and after that decided that he could do it all by himself!  I love that he lets go on his own, but I don't like it when he does it at a store so he can go break something or stuff it in his mouth. 


Love the drool


















-4-

He has bad eczema right now.  We're treating it with hydrocortizone cream, but it's very persistent and comes back almost immediately.  The issue will be addressed when he goes to his pediatrician in a couple weeks.  Until then, I must go to the store to get more of the good stuff!




















-5-

He loves his puppies!  This one in particular, because Rosco loves him back!  He gets licked in the face, on the feet, and sometimes in the ear.  The two of them are destroying everything in our house, but hey, they're cute and cuddly!  

























-6-

He also loves going on walks around the neighborhood with Mommy.  This is one of the only things that will keep his attention for more than a minute (I'd like to think it's because of his brilliance, but we'll have to wait for that to be revealed).  I'm beginning to realize that the only things that entertain him for long are things that require much more energy from me.  I guess this is God's way of keeping me healthy and active.  Either way I'm moving, but this way we both enjoy ourselves, instead of me stressing out because he stuffed a D10 in his mouth.


-7-

And finally, this happened:



and this:



Which caused Matt and I to break out in laughter for about 5 minutes.  Entertainment at the baby's expense! Priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment