We had an impromptu drive through the country today after Matthew did some business. We found a farm road and happened upon a herd of cows! Pictures of the babies ensued...
Some of them still had their umbilical cord attached. They must have been pretty new!
Then we saw....the BEAST!
This guy was HUGE. I've never seen a beefier bull. If we had pissed him off, I'm sure he wouldn't have had a problem running through the fence and at our car! He probably has enough testosterone in him to last a million lifetimes!
Giving us the stare-down:
And in other news, I took a walk today to get this baby to drop down a little more, and I noticed a bunch of beautiful tree flowers!
I don't know what kind it is, but they're all over the Valley right now!
I never want spring to end...so beautiful!
I do, however, want this baby to come.





No comments:
Post a Comment